(ASDS)Driving school Fremont provides you 24/7, and you can set your own schedule for completion. California law requires a minimum of 30 hours of course study, but you can take as much time as you need; there’s no time limit for completion.
HOW IS THE COURSE ORGANIZED?
The Online Teen Driver Course has 10 units, each with its own quiz. You’ll find the quizzes are fun and are designed to make sure you understand what you’ve learned before moving on to the next section. Driving school Fremont provides Behind the Wheel Training Fremont
After you’ve finished all 10 study units, there is a final test of 30 questions based upon the material you’ve already studies. With a passing score of 80% accuracy, you’ll receive your official Completion of Online Driver Education certificate which qualifies you to take your written DMV Learner’s Permit Test. (Most of our students pass their Learner’s Permit Test the first time they take it!)
With your “provisional instruction permit” (Learner’s Permit), you’re ready for the ASDS Teen Driver Behind-the-Wheel Course. This course includes:
- Available instruction 7 days a week.
- Personalized pickup and drop-off at your residence.
- Your choice of male or female instructors. (They’re all friendly, experienced, professional, and patient. Some might even be called “cool”.)
ASDS Teen Drivers have a very high success rate. It’s no surprise when they pass all their tests the first time, and earn their full State of California Driver’s License with full confidence in their abilities.
ASDS Teen Driver Education Instructors encourage an upbeat, engaging experience for young student drivers. With friendly interaction between instructor and student, concepts and practical skills are acquired quickly and efficiently.
There are many factors to consider in choosing your California Drivers Education course. When you choose to join the ASDS Teen Driver Education team, you’re choosing the best, so keep these things in mind as you weigh your options:
- Check the driving school’s license status on the Occupational License Status Information System database and the instructor’s license status by calling DMV at (916) 229-3127.
- Contact your local Better Business Bureau as a verified source of information for customer complaints.
- Compare tuition costs and ask if there are any additional fees or charges and always have a clear understanding of all expenses. (All ADSD fees are spelled out right up front.
- Make and keep copies of all receipts, contracts, and other documents.
- If you behind-the-wheel training occurs after hours, ask for a telephone number that can be used in case of an emergency.
If your teenager’s instructor is not satisfactory to your expectations, ask that another instructor train your child and ask about the school’s policy for canceling or rescheduling a behind-the-wheel training session, there are usually fees involved and no one likes surprises.
All Season Driving School is your best choice for personalized service and guaranteed best-of-class instruction!
Driving school Fremont is widely known in California for its Online Drivers Education Fremont, Driving School For Teens Fremont, Teens Driving School Fremont, Cheapest Driving School in Fremont
Driving school Fremont, Fremont DRivers Training, Teen Behind the Wheel Training Fremont,
Fremont Online Driving Education, Online Drivers Education Fremont, Driving School For Teens Fremont,
Teens Driving School Fremont, Cheapest Driving School in Fremont, Behind the Wheel Training Fremont,
Fremont Online Driver Education, Online Drivers Education Fremont, Drivers ed Online Fremont,